Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Forever To Go




Every anniversary is a milestone journey in marriage. Every couple goes through tough times. We had our share. We thought we were going to be screwed. We thought we were going to be homeless, penniless and anything more that could go less...but i never felt our love for each other gone less.

I am grateful to God for giving me someone to fight life, to celebrate it... to live it like there's no tomorrow and most especially to face every challenge it throws. I know your arms are always ready to envelope me with loving care whenever i face my devils. I am a strong woman now because I have a tougher guy supporting me. More than anything else, I am thankful that you are YOU... a simple man with a big heart.

Our journey has not even sailed that far yet. We still have a lot of storms to weather but knowing that you will be next to me and you trust God as our anchor, I can confidently say our ship is going to sail farther and gracefully.

We need to thank God that every time we open our eyes in the morning we see each other still and we feel the love instilled. Nine years down and forever to go.

Happy Anniversary to us, my hathome. I love you even more each day, my gentle giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment