Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Birthday to my mother in-law; my friend!





I am one of the few who is blessed with a very Godly and loving mother in-law!


Mom, thank you for being you and for always reminding us that life's real happiness is in simple things and spending time with family is a treasure. Thank you for your unconditional love and support. We are always grateful for your life. God bless you as you continue to touch other people's lives.

I can't wait to hug you again and smell your perfume. I remember I used to chase your scent after you left for work and then I would sit at your nook and savor the moment knowing that you were there and that you will come home at the end of the day. It made me relive my childhood, my early memories with my mother. Thank you. I love you and hope to see you again soon.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA!  WE LOVE YOU,VERY VERY MUCH! HUUUUUUUGERS!







No comments:

Post a Comment